- The Kilo is proof that you can’t keep a good bike down. The 2016 Kilo returns with an aerodynamic frame and taller head tube. We believe better fit and increased comfort will translate into faster and happier riders. The frame is made of beautifully woven 12K carbon. Setting a whole new standard for entry level triathlon bikes, F.I.S.T. technology, carbon aero fork and seat post mean this is a serious entry-level triathlon bike.
- QR’s proprietary lenticular (biconvex shape like a lentil) aero profile carbon molding and 24T layup maximizes aerodynamic benefits (reduces drag), reduces weight, and provides a comfortable ride
- Carbon aero fork designed to reduce road vibrations, combined with the wind tunnel-designed aero seatstays the FIT series provides a fast & smooth ride F.I.S.T. certified frame geometry that fits a wider range of triathletes.
- The adjustable QR carbon aero seatpost provides six centimeters of adjustability to help tri bike fit specialists dial in athlete’s hip angle and aero position.
- QR’s seatpost binder is recessed inside the top tube to hide from the wind, further reducing drag.
- Compatible with standard road brakes.
FIT Technology: QR’s proprietary lenticular (biconvex shape like a lentil) aero profile carbon molding and 24T layup maximizes aerodynamic benefits (reduces drag), reduces weight and provides a very comfortable ride. The form and function of the 24T carbon fork is designed to maintain its stiff aerodynamic qualities while reducing road vibrations. Combined with the wind tunnel-designed aero seatstays, the FIT series provides a fast and smooth ride. The very adjustable QR carbon aero seatpost provides six centimeters of adjustability to help tri bike fit specialists dial in athlete’s hip angle and aero position.
F.I.S.T. Certified: F.I.S.T. (Fit Institute Slowtwitch) is the system developed by the founder of Slowtwitch, also the founder of Quintana Roo, the first bike designed with true tri geometry.
**component specifications subject to change
How long will my delivery take?
Most products ship out of Quintana Roo within 1-3 business days depending upon product availability and are usually shipped via either UPS or DHL. Upon placement of your online order, you will receive a confirmation email from a sales representative with expected shipping/delivery time.
How much does delivery cost?
Shipping costs for all domestic (United States, Canada, and Mexico) orders is $55. Shipping costs for orders to the United Kingdom are included in the product price. Shipping costs for international (all other countries) orders is $199. This charge does not include any applicable VAT, other import fees, or duties that may be required per your country. For more questions about shipping and extra charges, please email us at email@example.com.
Will I have to pay Customs charges, duty, or import taxes when ordering?
All orders shipping outside of the United States and United Kingdom exclude any applicable VAT and may be subject to import duties. These extra charges may need to be paid before you can receive your shipment from the courier. For orders shipping to the United Kingdom, the product price includes all applicable shipping, duties, and VAT. Note: Quintana Roo is required to declare the full value (including shipping) of all goods being shipped. We cannot inaccurately describe the contents of your order, claim a lower amount, or mark it as a gift. For more questions about shipping and extra charges, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What setup is required when I receive my bike?
We take special care when building and packing your bicycle so that minimal assembly is required upon delivery. For more information about what tools and setup will be needed, Click Here.
Visit our Customer Service page for a full listing of FAQs.